I WILL GO
The Department of Women's Ministries exists to uphold, encourage, and challenge Adventist women in their pilgrimage as disciples of Jesus Christ and members of His world church.
Our Plan: I Will Go Reach My World
A call to the women of the Seventh-day Adventist Church by Heather-Dawn Small, worldwide director of Women's Ministries
I Will Go is a rallying call to every member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to be part of Total Member Involvement. It is a call to mobilize our resources efficiently and productively, to be flexible, and to answer God's call to put aside our own plans and move in whatever direction He calls us to go.
Women's Ministries embraces the Seventh-day Adventist Church's 2020-2025 world theme—I Will Go. We have added to it three words, "Reach My World," and it becomes I Will Go Reach My World.
Reaching your world is to touch the heart and lives of someone in your center of influence, whether it be your own family, friends, neighborhood, or workplace.
Reaching your world is to show and tell the world the good news of the Savior.
Our Women's Ministries mission statement emphasizes that we are called to NURTURE our sisters, to EMPOWER them for service, and then to focus all that we have learned on OUTREACH to others.
I Will Go points to the importance of
- NURTURING women in the church and new believers so we can grow in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- EMPOWERING our sisters through training so we are equipped to help those in need.
- REACHING OUT to tell and show the love God has for all people wherever they are with no distinction for race, culture, language, or gender.
We are each called, my sisters, first to accept the gift of salvation that God so freely has offered us, then to live each day allowing the love of Christ to flow through us, and finally to reach out and touch and make a difference in our world with that love.
I will go reach my world. What about you?
If we unite in purpose and reach our individual worlds, we will together reach the whole world.
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"—Isaiah 6:8, NIV
- I Will Go PPT, PowerPoint presentation
- I Will Go WM Strategic Plan,Word document
- I Will Go WM Strategic Plan, PDF
- I Will Go resource packet for 2021 International Women's Day of Prayer
- I Will Go sermon, YouTube video by Danijela Schubert
- Banners vertical PDF, Zip file of 4 vertical banners
- Bookmark PDF, (two-sided)
- Backdrop PDF, Zip file of 3 backdrops (one shown above)
- Stickers PDF, Zip file of 4 round stickers
- PPT Slide backgrounds JPG, Zip file of 5 slides graphics
- SquareBanners PDF, Zip file of 3 square banners
- Zoom background JPG
Slide backgrounds for PowerPoint and Keynote
I Will Go official church logo
Download these logos iwillgo2020.org
Each member can understand ‘I Will Go’ and share progress through the “I Will GO” website. The website gives a detailed list of the Objectives and KPIs and how every member can achieve them, it also provides digital resources one can use to promote the ‘I Will Go’ plan. You can submit your story on how your church has implemented the ‘I Will Go’ strategic plan on the ANN or the I Will Go websites.
Reach the World: I Will Go
2020-2025 Strategic Plan
General Conference of Seventh-day Adventist world church
What is I Will Go?
Adventist News Network reporting: I Will Go
- July 4, 2020, Jonah and Bar-Jonah, by Gary Krause
- July 3, 2020, God Is Calling, Will You Go? Pastor Ted Wilson's video address transcript
- June 19, 2020, New Strategic Plan Is Launched, July 3-4, 2020
- October 3, 2020, I Will Go: A Cry of Desperate Need
- October 11, 2020, 2020 LEAD Conference Begins With I Will Go Initiative
- October 13, 2020, 2020 LEAD Conference Comes to Close with a New Strategic Plan, I Will Go
- October, 2020, Ministry magazine, I Will Go issue
- October 24, 2020, Our Mission: Sharing Contextually, I Will Go
- November 7, 2020, Inter-American Division online links will launch its I Will Go evangelistic event