In a 10-country study on women's health and domestic violence conducted by World Health Organization (WHO),
- Between 15% and 71% of women reported physical or sexual violence by a husband or partner.
- Between 4% and 12% of women reported being physically abused during pregnancy.
- Every year, worldwide, about 5,000 women are murdered by family members in the name of honor.
- Worldwide, up to 1 in 5 women report experiencing sexual abuse as children. Children subjected to sexual abuse are much more likely to encounter other forms of abuse later in life.
- Enditnow Campaign
- Women who are juggling motherhood, career and calling, as they seek to find a balance in their service to God.
- Christian friendships and welcoming churches
- November 19: World Day for Prevention of Child Abuse
- November 15: International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- December 1: World AIDS Day