To Start the Program
- In this ministry, we open our homes to women in
- Invite women to come to your home or other
non-church location if possible.
- You may choose to offer a light meal. (optional)
- Share your personal testimony of what Jesus has
done for you.
- Invite them to join you in an eight-week “Homes
of Hope and Healing” journey.
- Explain that this is a 6- or 8-week program. (Length is
flexible.) Keep it short to accommodate people’s schedules.
“Our time here is short.
We can pass through this world but once; as we pass along, let us make the most
of life. The work to which we are called does not require wealth or social
position or great ability. It requires a kindly, self-sacrificing spirit and a
steadfast purpose. A lamp, however small, if kept steadily burning, may be the
means of lighting many other lamps. Our
sphere of influence may seem narrow, our ability small, our opportunities few,
our acquirements limited; yet wonderful possibilities are ours through a
faithful use of the opportunities of our own homes. If we will open our hearts
and homes to the divine principles of life we shall become channels for
currents of life-giving power. From our homes will flow streams of healing,
bringing life and beauty and fruitfulness where now are barrenness and dearth.”
Ministry of Healing, p. 355
For more information and resource material, go to women.adventist.org
3 – Women’s International Day of Prayer
21 – International Day Against Racial Discrimination
7 – World Health Day
- For the Big Cities
- For Revival and Reformation
- For Women’s Mental Health
For the outpouring of the Holy Spirit