Inspiration for You
What is it?
Friendship Evangelism means caring for others, building trust and respect, and creating genuine friendships. We can all be friendly. If we each make friends and gently lead them to a friendship with Jesus Christ, each of us will be richly blessed.
How to Begin
- Select someone to become your new friend. Think about her and pray for her. Ask God to provide openings for you to show God’s love for her.
- Talk to your new friend. And listen to her. Show you care. Spend quality time with her. Concentrate on what’s important to her.
- Find common interests. Do you both like to hike, garden, read, or swim? Begin with what you have in common.
- Find common ground between your beliefs and those of your new friend.
- Be humble. Be willing to learn from her as well as to teach.
- Share God’s truths with your new friend and introduce her to your friend Jesus.
Revived by His Word
A Journey of Discovery Together through the Bible
God speaks to us through His Word. Join with other believers in more than 180 countries who are reading a chapter of the Bible each day. To download the daily Bible Reading Guide, visit RevivedbyHisWord.org, or sign up to receive the daily Bible chapter by e-mail.
Renewed Through Prayer
Praying at 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. 7 days a week
Unite with thousands of believers around the world by praying for the Holy Spirit’s presence in our families, churches, leaders, and communities at 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. seven days a week, creating a global prayer chain. For prayer themes, visit RevivalandReformation.org/777.
2013 enditnow Emphasis Day
“God is Our Refuge,” the 2013 enditnow Emphasis Day packet written by Drs Claudio and Pamela Consuegra, NAD Family Ministries directors, calls us to transform our churches in a place of hope for those who live in the cave of domestic abuse.
To download the resource go to women.adventist.org