"The LORD your God in your midst, the Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17, NKJV
Women’s Devotional Book
God—through a little verse in a short book written by a minor prophet—reveals a great, big love!
- It is a persevering love that transforms fear into faith.
- It is a faithful love that repurposes failure into redemption.
- It is a patient love that calls careless hearts to obedience.
- It is an abiding love from which nothing can separate us.
- It is an enduring love that exchanges human weakness for divine strength.
- It is an abundant love that fills every empty nook and cranny of the soul.
- It is an unparalleled love that impels the divine King of heaven to break into joyful singing as He watches over each of His precious daughters.
Did you know all of that love from God is waiting for you to find it—tucked away in the book of Zephaniah?
Do you crave frequent reminders that Someone treasures you above all else? Does your heart need to hear a love song? Then spend a few moments each day reading the stories in this devotional book. They not only highlight God's multifaceted love but also bring the blessed assurance that His undying love is focused on you. Yes, you are loved! (from the back cover)
Order online, Adventist Book Center
Writers Needed for the Women’s Devotional Book
Submissions are now being accepted for the 2022 devotional book. Deadline is August 30, 2020.
Be a Blessing
The God-inspired devotional book project began in 1992 as a one-time idea to raise funds for Women’s Ministries scholarships, but the book was so well received, and so many blessings flowed from it, that the books just kept coming—and kept blessing. Book readers are blessed, writers are blessed, scholarship recipients are blessed, and financial donors are blessed. And blessings continue to flow from the service these amazing women provide for the church. Among Friends (shown) is the first edition of the devotional book, published for 1993.
Give a Blessing
- Buy a book for yourself.
- Buy extra copies; they make wonderful gifts.
- Write a devotional to be included in a future book.
- Apply for Women’s Ministries scholarship for higher education.
- Tell a deserving woman how to apply for Women’s Ministries scholarship.
- Make a financial contribution to the scholarship fund. Donate here