Women's Ministries Statistics for 2022
Statistics as reported by March 31, 2023—but because not all women's ministries statistics are consistently recorded and shared, not all conferences/fields/missions submit statistics. These numbers represent lower amounts than what actually occurs.
RETREATS/CONGRESSES – 37,668
(Number of women's weekend or full day retreats or congresses)
SDA WOMEN ATTENDING – 1,824,096
(Number of Adventist women attending retreats)
NON-SDA WOMEN ATTENDING – 328,504
(Number of Non-SDA women attending retreats)
OTHER MEETINGS – 374,280
(Number of other programs provided: Prayer Breakfasts, Women's Seminars, Small Groups, Support Groups, Bible Studies, Prayer Ministries, Special Projects, etc.)
TRAINING SEMINARS – 178,718
(Number of training seminars—equipping people to develop their gifts and talents to more effectively serve in God's work)
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED – 579
- 53 scholarships awarded from GC Women's Ministries Scholarship Fund.
- 526 scholarships awarded in total from individual division Women's Ministries Scholarship Funds.
BAPTISMS – 106,704
(Number of persons baptized as a direct result of Women's Ministries)
RECLAIMED MEMBERS – 48,577
(Number of reclaimed members—members who have left the church and are choosing to return)
SERIES OF EVANGELISTIC MEETINGS – 73,722
(Number of series of evangelistic meetings conducted by women)
For Women's Ministries leaders
In business and religious circles, statistics speak a language of their own which cannot be denied. They are used to prove a point, gain cooperation, as well as financial and material support for projects.
With this in mind, what better way to encourage cooperation for Women's Ministries than to gather our statistics every year and distribute the exciting results of women working together for the glory of God around the world?
Our two types of statistical report forms are:
- GC Women's Ministries Quarterly Statistical Report
- GC Women's Ministries Statistical Report
Responsibilities of the division director for Women's Ministries:
- To distribute the Quarterly Statistical Report forms to their union and conference/mission directors. Statistics are to be gathered by the conferences/missions and unions on a quarterly basis. It gives the director an idea of how active and effective the women in their divisions are and helps them plan for future programs or outreach. The more accurate the reporting, the better. The division director may want to add other items to this form that are of interest and aim in that particular field.
- To enter statistics in the Statistical Report form with information gathered from conferences and unions throughout her division and submit that report each year to the General Conference Department of Women's Ministries by March 31.
We cannot stress enough the importance of consistency and accuracy in your reporting.
Download 2023 WM statistical report form, due March 31, 2024