General Conference Session: Meetings for Adventist Women
Proclaiming God's Grace with Love will bring women from all of the world to Atlanta, Georgia. A series of special meetings will be presented by Women's Ministries and Shepherdess International. The morning meetings will be held Monday through Thursday, June 28-July 1, from 9:30-10:45 am. Two afternoon seminars will be held on Tuesday and Thursday, June 29 and July1, from 2:00-4:00 pm.
All meetings will feature inspiring presenters who will explore topics of spiritual and personal growth, service, and daily living.
There will be simultaneous translation in the women's meetings in the following languages:
Come and join us. No registration is required. The events take place in the Georgia Ballroom in building C, Level 3, Section 1-3.
Monday, June 28 : Proclaiming God's Grace with Love...Through Spiritual Growth
Tuesday, June 29 : Proclaiming God's Grace with Love...Through Personal Touch
Wednesday, June 30 : Proclaiming God's Grace with Love...Through Personal Community Involvement
Thursday, July 1 : Proclaiming God's Grace with Love...Through Personal Praise.
Tuesday, June 29 : Women's Health - Physical
Thursday, July 1 : Women's Health - Mental
- Heather-Dawn and Raquel travel to Malawi and Zimbabwe
- Enditnow Campaign : www.enditnow.org
- GC Session Women's Meetings
- Women in Haiti
- April 7: World Health Day
- April 1-6: General Conference Spring Meetings
- May 31: Scholarship Applications due to GCWM
- June 12: WM Emphasis Day. Free packets available now at www. adventistwomensministries.org