GC Women's Ministries Newsletter Calendar & Prayer Request
Women's Challenge Issues—Abuse
2007 Women's Ministries Statistical Report
Reclaimed Members: 32,170
SDA Women Attending: 1,259,272
Evangelistic Meetings: 56,452
Non-SDA Women Attending: 130,014
Training Seminars: 60,966
Scholarships Awarded: 136
Other Meetings: 1,287,347
WOMEN'S CHALLENGE ISSUES—Abuse
Breaking the Silence—Women's Ministries has developed seven brochures on Abuse, why it is wrong, and how you can help. Each brochure gives biblical basis for why abuse is wrong.
- Do you know someone who is abused?
- You can stop the violence and help them heal.
- Are you being abused by your boyfriend or husband?
- Are you being abused by your girlfriend or wife?
- Has your child been abused?
- Are you abusing someone?
- Struggling to forgive one who abused you?
All brochures available in English and Spanish. Contact AdventSource at (800) 328-0525 or www.adventsource.org.
- Women in Abusive situations or who may be themselves abusing others: children, spouses, parents.
- Pray that the Abuse Prevention Emphasis Day will be a success.
- Women world wide who are conducting evangelistic campaigns.
- August 23—Abuse Prevention Emphasis Day: Abuse of Power
- August 9—International Day of the World’s Indigenous People